Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Last updated 8/10/2020
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes acceptable use of and access to any Product offered including any Mobile Apps, (whether it is provided directly or through another party) by UBX Global Limited, doing business as UBX, located at Queensland House, 393 Strand, London WC2R 0LT, United Kingdom (UBX, UBX Training, We, Us). By accessing or using the Products, Customer agrees to the terms of this AUP and will be held responsible for any violations hereof. Without Customer’s agreement to abide by this AUP, We cannot provide the Products. Use of all of Our Products shall be subject to our Terms & Conditions of Use, and any other related policies listed on the Legal pages of our website.
Unless otherwise defined herein, or in the Agreement between Customer and Us, all terms used within this AUP have the following meanings:
- Customer: a member, user, or their representative with a current agreement with UBX for the purchase of Products or a user of a free trial version of one of our products or apps.
- Products: UBX Apps, products, and services, including 'Light/Free' editions of our apps, additional products purchased, and any modified, updated or enhanced versions of such products and services that We may make available.
- Social Media Groups: 12RND & UBX Facebook, Google, Reddit, and other Social Media Groups representing the 12RND or UBX brands, as well as our individual club groups.
No SPAM Permitted; Email Opt-Out Requirements
Customer may not use the Products in any way (directly or indirectly) to send, transmit, handle, distribute or deliver (Including posting messages in our apps, or Social Media Groups):
- Unsolicited email ("spam" or "spamming") or commercial electronic messages in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act, Directive 2002/58/EC, or Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, Australian Spam Act of 2003, UK's Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, Dutch Telecommunications Act 1998 (“telecommunicatiewet”) or any other applicable laws;
- email to an address obtained via Internet harvesting methods or any surreptitious methods (e.g., scraping or harvesting from any of our Apps, Websites, or Products); or
- email to an address that is incomplete, inaccurate and/or not updated for all applicable opt-out notifications, using best efforts and best practices in the industry.
Unacceptable Use of our Products, Apps, or Websites
As a user of our applications/services, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
- Make any unauthorized use of our applications/services and sites, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses
- Use any of our sites, applications or services to advertise or sell goods and services
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the applications/services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to our applications/services
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on our sites, API's, and the networks and services connected to our Sites and Applications
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile (Clubpass account)
- Use any information obtained from our Sites, Applications and Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Use the applications/services or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of our Applications
- Attempt to access any portions of our Site/Applications/Services that you are restricted from accessing
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the applications/services, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or our applications and services
- Use the our applications/services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
- Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User
- Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
- Advertise products or services not intended by us
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
Customer Reporting Suspected Violations
Customer can report abuse of this AUP to email@example.com. If Customer is the recipient of email messages sent using the Products that Customer knows or suspect were sent in violation of this AUP, We encourage Customer to report this to Us by forwarding an unaltered copy of your email, or screenshot of the app or place where the unsolicited message was last seen.
Updates to the AUP
We may update and change any part or all of this AUP. If We update or change this AUP, the updated AUP will be posted publicly on our websites. When changes this AUP are made, the "Updated" date will be changed to reflect the date of the most recent version (“Update Effective Date”). If Customer objects to any such changes, Customer's sole recourse shall be to cease using the Products provided by us. Continued use of the Products following any such changes to our AUP shall indicate Customer's acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the updated AUP.